<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Holy Shit... 

It's been well forever. Alot is new. 2 years of Northeastern left. Then Med School Thats new. Im wicked depressed and today will always be the day I remember Coco Crisp getting hit by the Marlins Mascott. HAHAHA....he's fine. I think he gets to be my new conquest too. SWEET!!

Funny to compare how much I have changed as I grow up

*Birthday: The end of spring! May 20
* Eyes: They’re not sure
* Hair: BLONDE
* Height: 5'7”
* Shoe Size: 6
* Who lives with you: Roomate(s) Tracey, Casey
* When is your bedtime?: Depends on the day, and when I feel like going to bed
------------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
* Flown on a plane: yes, even flown the plane
* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: College Student, hasn’t everyone?
* Missed school because it was raining: Sadly yes but I had permission
* Told a guy/girl that you liked them?: yes
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: for amusement, no
* Had a crush on a friends girlfriend/boyfriend: Unhuh but it’s not something I’m proud
of.
* Been hurt emotionally: Who hasn't?
* Had an imaginary friend: unless the voices in my head count that’s a negative
* Wanted to hook up with a friend: I have
* Ever thought an animated character was hot?: No they aren’t real
* Been on stage: to many times to count, I’m an actress
* Cut your hair: myself? Once, I was young
* Had crush on a teacher?: yeah a couple
* Kissed your cousin: uh not really
* Ran away: that was my thing
* Skipped school: wait maybe that was my thing
* Broken someone's heart: I’m a heartbreaker but I don’t mean to be
* Been in love: absofuckinglutely
* Cried when someone died: yes indeed
* Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: there are people I can’t have?
* Dropped food and picked it up and ate it: That’s disgusting
* Done something embarrassing: I don’t do embarrassed but I’ve done some stupid shit
* Done a drug: I have no brain cells left
* Cried in school: yes
* Made out with JUST a friend?: uh yeah. Oops.
* Kissed two people in the same day: yes indeed
* Had sex with two different people in the same day?: does a threesome count?
* Been rejected: yes once and it sucked
* Been in lust?: hey it happens
* Used someone?: maybe a little but I feel awful afterwards
* Been used?: and abused
* Cheated on someone?: only once but he told me to
* Been cheated on?: It’s happened so many times you’d think I liked it
* Done something you regret?: I’m sure there is something but as a general rule I don’t
do regrets.
------------------FAVORITES------------------
* Shampoo: right now? Purology, hydration.
* Fav Color: warm ones, but I like orange a lot
* Day/Night: I’m a night owl but I do enjoy the sunshine
* Summer/Winter: SUMMER! I’m going somewhere where there is only summer
* Lace or Satin: satin
* Cartoon Character: Scooby doo
* Fave Food: Cheesecake
* Fave Drink: Scotch on the rocks
* Fave sport: REDSOX!!!!
* Fave Car: Ferrari 360 Modena
-----------------RIGHT NOW------------------
* Wearing: PJ's
* Drinking: Milk
* Person/persons talking to online: Nada
* Listening to: Law and Order SVU
---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
* Cried: nope
* Worn jeans: a jean skirt
* Met someone new online: nope
* Done laundry: no, but that’s a good idea
* Drove a car: yep. to the cape
* Talked on the phone: unhuh
* Kissed someone: yup
* Said "I love you": nope
---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------
* Yourself: sure do
* Your friends: Isn’t that the point of friends
* Santa Claus: I wish I was still that innocent
* Tooth Fairy: I always knew
* Destiny/Fate: No fucking way
* Angels: I dunno
* Ghosts: probably
* UFO's: there plenty of flying things I can’t identify
* God: not sure, don’t think so
--------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
* Do you ever wish you had another name? nah I kinda like mine
* Do you like anyone? I like lotsa people
* Which one of your friends acts the most like you? Tracey or Jote
* Who have you known the longest of your friends: probably ali
* Who's the weirdest?: I think we fight for that title
* Who do you hang out with the most? Tracey-Face
* What's the best feeling in the world: being truly, madly, and deeply in love; once you
get past the gut wrenching terror of it
* Worst Feeling: being truly, madly, and deeply in love; before the gut wrenching terror
is gone, or maybe it’s not knowing
* What time is it now? 11:54pm
-----------------WHICH IS BETTER------------------
* Coke or Pepsi: coke
* Sprite or 7UP:7UP
* Smoking or Drinking: smoking
* Hot or Cold: Hot
* Blondes or Brunettes: I like em tall, dark and handsome
* Bitchy or Slutty: definitely bitchy
* Tall or Short: see previous question.
* Pants or Shorts: shorts, it means that its warm out
* Night or Day: both
-----------------WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX------------------
* What do you notice first: eyes
* Last person you slow danced with: chris
* Last person you hugged: Tracey
-----------------THE LAST TIME YOU------------------
* Showered: last night
* Stepped outside: few hours ago
* Had Sex: I don't remember and its driving me crazy
-----------------RANDOMS------------------
* Person You Hate Most: Britney Spears (It’s part of who I am)
* Best Thing That Has Happened: changed my major
* On your desk: comp, calendar, notes, cell, ciggs
* Picture on your desktop: Flower
* Utensil: tongs-you can pinch people with em
* All-time favorite song: I have to pick just one?
* Ice Cream: dude. Vanilla
* Season: summer and certain parts of spring and fall
* Breakfast Food: sugaarry cereal
-----------------WHO------------------
* Makes you laugh the most: Tracey
*Can make you feel better no matter what: my daddy, unless he’s why I’m mad, which is
rare
-----------------DO YOU------------------
* Sit by the phone waiting for a phone call: not my style, and I have a cell phone,
although I have made an exception
* Save AIM conversations: A funny one here or there
* Save Emails: yeah if they need saving
* Forward secret E-mails: nope, secrets a secret
* Wish you were someone else: never
* Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: no but I want a penis of my own to play with for a coupla days
* Wear cologne: sometimes
* Kiss: yup
* Cuddle: mmmhmmmm
* Go online for longer than eight hours at a time: My computer is always online
* Color your hair? have
* Have tattoos?: three
* Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no
* Own a webcam?: I think so
* Have a website?: probably
* Ever get off the damn computer? Sometimes
* Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: nicht weiterhin
* Habla espanol: si, actualmente bastante bueno
-----------------WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON------------------
* You touched?: Tracey
* You talked to?: Tracey
* You hugged?: Tracey
* You instant messaged?: JJ
* You kissed: chris
* You thought about?: mitch
* Who text messaged you?: Tracey
* Who broke your heart?: Russell
* Who told you they loved you? Ben
-----------------HAVE YOU/DO YOU/ARE YOU------------------
* Stolen anything?: unhuh
* Smoke?: ciggs
* Schizophrenic?: wrong disorder
* Obsessive? A little
* Compulsive?: maybe
* Obsessive compulsive?: um yes indeed
* Panic?: every day
* Anxiety?: haven’t we covered that
* Depressed? I take drugs to fix that
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?