<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

**Sigh** 

Serious case of the blahs today. I'm not really sure why but it is true. I had some up moments but for the most part I'm about ready to resign at life. I suppose I will give a proper two weeks notice though. Took a little quiz, thought it was hilarious and hear are the results.
You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

88%

agnosticism

83%

Buddhism

79%

Islam

58%

Paganism

58%

atheism

46%

Judaism

46%

Christianity

33%

Hinduism

33%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

Also the game was rained out, Wells and Schill are on the DL and BoSox prospects are looking a little grim. They are three games behind the orioles and the hated Yankees are catching up. ACKKKKK!!! But I must now get over the shrinking of my cashmere sweater and find a shirt and a dress to wear in Boston. Maybe some underwear and socks too... Hmmm. I'll probably be back later. Another sleepless night in Tanya land! SCORE.
However a certain someone has begun to convince me that sleep is not an all around bad thing. hmm. very interesting indeed.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?