<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Always Heartache for Boston fans. 

Watching the top of the 9th inning opening day and it is rough. Tomorrow night, I am just glad I do not have to work tomorrow the Sox can bring this back. Wow. Lot's has happened. Knee surgery, stopped taking my medicine, cycling a little, sent off all stuff for school. I'm really getting ready to go! For real. The question though is what is the more powerful emotion? Fear or excitement. My mom has taken the driver seat a little and is making me an appointment with a psychiatrist to get my medication regulated so I can take it without being a zombie which is good. Perhaps it had something to do with my hysterics over ice cream but who knows. I'm in a depressed phase right now I hate the world, I'm always tired, I have no energy to do anything, in fact it all seems utterly unbearable it is too much! Then of course there are all the yucky thoughts am I worth all this trouble? I doubt it. I just want to give up I have had enough.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?