<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I am so bad 

So I am very bad at keeping things up to date. I have absolutely no idea what is new since last time as I don't remember what was up then. I am in Missouri at my daddy's which is awesome as always I only wish I could stay here forever. Unfortunately I cannot :( I have to head home on Tuesday. But I think my daddy, Laurie, and Natasha are gonna come and see me for Christmas!!! Big YEAH!!! Red sox have been kicking ass which is always good. In 16 days they have gone from being 10 1/2 games behind the yanks to 3 1/2 games behind although the Yankees utter suckage could attribute to some of that lets just remember their beautiful 22-0 loss to Cleveland on Tuesday. Ahh yes I know way have the right to say I think that they suck! I am excited to see dark, and Lin, and nic, and Ali, and I actually think that's it. Which is cool, because that means that I could give to shits about Derek which is way awesome. It took way too much time but I did it. I wish we could pull off actually being friends but it is clear he is way too immature for that and hey that's cool I don't care. For real this time, I really don't. It's awesome! Anyways I don't think I actually have anything remotely important to discuss. I am starting classes for fall soon, I start working at the coffee shop... Now I really am the coffee goddess for real! Uhhh... Laurie and I are gonna finish up my college apps for Boston. Hopefully after Christmas maybe they can help me move in to a wondrous Boston apartment, or a dorm we shall see. Life is good... I am way happy... I couldn't be better... But I am a bad bad girl and I think I'm gonna make another drink, smoke a cig, and watch a movie. So peace for now I will try hard to write again soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?