<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Sports and Movie Stars 

Well I did it I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie and honestly I was a little disappointed... I don't like the new director as much they just changed too much. Oh well it was still a pretty good movie. Also yay Red Sox, and Calgary needs the cup because it would be utter sacriledge for Tampa Bay to win the Stanley Cup. Sacrilege I say, really the cup should be going home to the Fleet but things happen like sucky officials. I found out yesterday that Chris Bourque will be going to BU this fall, this is highly exciting as I will be going to BU this winter!!! YAY!! I am so excited I can't wait to get the fuck out of this hole and start living my life. I wish now that I hadn't put those things on hold, but I did and now I am soooo ready to do it! Away I go. Goodbye Y'all I'll see you later and remember me when you see me shining amongst the stars, because I promise I will.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?