<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Percocets...and Bruises 

I really don't get it. What is it about me that screams will you please smack me around? I mean shit he isn't even my boyfriend and he landed my ass in the hospital. I don't get it. But the spacy drugged out fluffiness is amazingly beautiful. I don't even think I care... In fact I don't think anything it is impossible. Typing this is rather difficult as well. I think I'm going cross eyed and turning purple. So it turns out that trynna break up a fight is painful. Bruised spine, broken ribs, black eye, lots of muscle contusions and a sprained neck and fucked up knee. Life is good. Oh man, and last night was supposed to just be chill and fun. Instead there were cops and hours spent in the hospital because they were worried about internal bleeding. Hopefully my insides aren't too fucked up. Man I want to punch him in a big way. Holy shit. I gotta go lay down and take a nap now I'm dizzy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?