<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Bruises Fade 

So they say bruises fade well at least the external ones and I'm sure this is true, but it sure as hell isn't happening fast enough. I decided to not take pain killers as I had to go to the station and I figured it would be good for me to be coherent but honestly it was a bad idea. The pain is excrutiating and I think I may just start crying again. But in the next 15 minutes they will kick in and it'll all be good again. Oh man I hurt. Fucking bastard. Grrrrr. I am an angry one and I honestly don't know what to do about it. Really what the fuck is it about me that just screams hit me, break me, beat me up? All I wanted to do was make them stop fighting and now I'm broken for my efforts. God Damnit!! Well I'm gonna go as my bitch fest isn't making me feel better and the keys are starting to move... hmmm gotta love narcotics. Latah
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?