<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Oh Man Things Get Fucked Right Up When You're Fucked Up 

Oh man so the parents went away this weekend, and you all know what that means...PARTY! But this one ended up being no good. Sometimes when I get drunk I act like a ho, and then I end up pissing people off that I really never wanted to piss off. See I said I was gonna do my own thing and all which I definitely did, but I didn't mean to do it in his face the way I ended up. I was hammered and he was definitely the one I wanted to well yeah, but he didn't come, and then I went to bed and all of a sudden there was a boy in the bed with me and well drunkenness. But that boy happened to be his really good friend and well it is no good as you can imagine. And he has no right to be mad as we are not together, but what I did was stupid and hoish and I feel absolutely awful. I wish I could take it back but alas I cannot so I guess I will just hope and pray that he can forgive me. I hope things end up okay. Oh man I hope things work out, I really truly hope that I didn't just give myself another huge ass stumbling stone. But I did, that's what I do. I feel like shit and I am so sorry. **SIGH**
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?