<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

I'm All Alone in the World 

So I am searching for my place in the world, and more and more I wonder if maybe there is no place for me. I am all alone. It is a gray spot in my heart that is cold, cloudy and gross. I feel like all of my so called friends up here really aren't my friends at all. They were all ali's friends who simply put up with me. And really I guess this doesn't make a lot of sense, but it is how I feel. Whatever I guess I have successfully segregated myself from all of the people that might keep me here. So away I go, I'm gonna run away and never come back. Nobody would miss me and really what do I have to lose? I can go somewhere and start all over and be the person I always wanted to be. SO that is the new plan away I go, hasta luego, bon voyage, sianara, whatever you want to say I am out. GOODBYE! Goodbye to the assholes and liars. Goodbye to the ones who hurt me goodbye to the ones who played me. Goodbye to all of you who just don't care. And lastly goodbye to the few of you whom I love.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?